This collection has 9,398 items online
There is a magnificent collection of paintings (mostly acquired by John Parker, 1st Lord Boringdon) including works by Reynolds, Angelica Kauffman and copies of Italian, Dutch and Flemish masters; carved giltwood suite attributed to Chippendale; original Adam designed carpet in the Saloon and bluejohn candelabra with ormolu mounts by Matthew Boulton. There is also a magnificent library of the Earls of Morley, mostly working books of the period 1730-1830, but with a number of remarkable treasures, including fine and embroidered bindings, a splendid copy of Catesby's hand-coloured Natural History of the Carolinas (1731), a Nuremberg Chronicle (1493) once in the abbey of St Emmeran in Regensburg, as well as many local and ephemeral books and pamphlets. Just over 3000 titles, two-thirds pre-1801.
The Saltram Bureau by the 'Maître du Bureau de l’Électeur’
Master of the Prince Elector's Desk