Page Keen and Page
Silver and leather
Place of origin
Felbrigg, Norfolk (Accredited Museum)
A pair of silver lighthouse-shaped pepper pots. Engraved on the base 'Smeaton's Eddystone Lighthouse 1759'. In a black leather shield-shaped presentation box marked 'Page Keen and Page, Goldsmith, Plymouth'. Hallmarked 'DF, lion, d, anchor'.
Part of the Windham Collection. The hall and contents were bequeathed to the National Trust in 1969 by Robert Wyndham Ketton-Cremer (1906-1969).
Makers and roles
Page Keen and Page, silversmith