1770 - 1800
wood, metal and glass
2292 x 369 x 292 mmOrder this image
Mount Stewart, County Down (Accredited Museum)
French provincial longcase clock in oak slender case on shaped plinth. Oval mullioned glass inset at centre casing, curved moulding at top of case, carved scroll and geometric floral pattern below it. Two veneered, shaped panels on body of casing.
Gifted to the National Trust from Lady Mairi Bury (1921-2009), 1976.