Decanter casket. A George II square mahogany-veneered decanter casket with an applied pierced trellis-pattern silver cartouche engraved with the Hutton crest below the twisted swing handle to the cover. There is a similar small crest cartouche in the front and a trelliswork escutcheon c.1740. The casket contains four silver-mounted cut-glass decanters and a wine funnel.
Given by Phillip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973