Glass, Silver plate, Wood, Ebonised wood
1400 x 940 x 65 mmOrder this image
Sissinghurst Castle Garden, Kent (Accredited Museum)
A wall mirror with a bevelled rectangular plate and curved ebonised wood frame. The corners and edges of the frame are decorated with silver repousse or hammered floral and scroll appliques. The top edge is decorated with a central monogramed oval plaque and crown.
This object came to the National Trust with the donation of Sissinghurst Castle by Nigel Nicolson in 1967.