1800 - 1900
220 mm (Height)Order this image
Plas Yn Rhiw, Gwynedd (Accredited Museum)
One of a pair of mid-19th century lead glass lustres, the facet cut baluster columns with shaped circular bases, each with 11 hanging prisms.
the property was given to the Trust as part of the Plas yn Rhiw estate between 1950 and 1966 by the Misses Eileen, Lorna and Honora Keating in memory of their parents, John William and Constance Annie Keating.