Historic Services / Lighting
1800 - 1825
190 mm (H)95 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Glass candleholder with serrated edge to bowl and a sunflower design base. Hollow lustre with diamond, flat and facet cutting on a scalloped base. Long prismatic-cut pendants with button drops above, 1 long pendant missing. Early C19.
Part of the Windham Collection. The hall and contents were bequeathed to the National Trust in 1969 by Robert Wyndham Ketton-Cremer (1906-1969)