A joined oak court cupboard, English, probably constructed in the early 20th century but incorporating some earlier timbers and made to deceive, the earlier timbers have been taken from other pieces of furniture and paneling and constructed to give the impression of a period pieces of furniture from the 17th century. The carved overhanging cornice centered by a date '1669' and with drop finials to the corners above a pair of paneled cupboard doors flanking a further panel, all carved with a diamond motif. The lower section with two central cupboard doors flanked by further panels with the repeated diamond motif. Iron handles and hinges.
Bequeathed to the National Trust in 1963 by Miss Emilie Grigsby
Marks and inscriptions