Hot water fountain
450 mm (H); 360 mm (W)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Hot water fountain. A large iron hot water fountain with spout and tap, lid and cast iron lugs linked by a swing handle with a ring for suspension.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.