circa 1900 - 1930
Place of origin
England or WalesOrder this image
A painted pine form or bench, English or Welsh, late 19th/early 20th century. The seat with rounded corners, above friezes with shaped curved ends. Raised on a pair of boarded supports with arched cutaway.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.