1800 - 1900
330 mm (H); 260 mm (W); 270 mm (D)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Wall bracket. One of a pair of 19th C. carved and giltwood wall brackets, with foliate C-scrolls and foliage in the rococo tradition.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.