Veterinary medicine bottle
Medical & health
coloured glass, cork and paper
60 mm (H)Order this image
Glass bottle. A glass veterinary medicine bottle - One of four round sectioned green glass bottles, paper label.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973
Marks and inscriptions
On square label on side of bottle: LEATH and ROSS Homeopathic Chemist / Squilla 3 [handwritten] / Vere St., [.....] rch Yard [Address obscured by round label] On a round label on side of bottle.: LEATH & ROSS, 9 Vere St., Oxford St., & 5, St. Paul's Churchyard. On side of bottle below neck: LEATH & ROSS