Medical & health
glass, cork and paper
185 mm (H)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Medicine bottle. A rectangular sectioned green glass medicine bottle, with paper label.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On a label on the front of the bottle: The Mixture / to be taken every 4 hours / Mrs Yorke's maid / Tegwin