Deer head
Category
Natural History / Taxidermy
Date
1880
Materials
Taxidermy deer head on wooden plaque
Order this imageCollection
Tyntesfield, North Somerset
NT 10169
Summary
A stuffed deer's head, for trophy display, mounted on wooden plaque. Dated 1880. The inscription reads: R. M. Glen Feshie, 5th Sep 1877.
Provenance
Purchased from the estate of the late Lord Wraxall with the assistance of the NHMF and donations from members and supporters.
Marks and inscriptions
R.M. GLEN FESHIE. / SEP 5th. 1877. (on wooden mount)