WORCESTER CATHEDRAL, FROM N-W.
Place of origin
WorcesterOrder this image
Lanhydrock, Cornwall (Accredited Museum)
Photograph of Worcester Cathedral from the north west with trees and a large house on the left and further buildings to the right. A long wall and a path run across the photograph beyond a wide river with reflections of the cathedral and buildings. A collapsing muddy bank on the right of the photograph. c.1890.
A gift from the Hon. Gerald Agar-Robartes, 7th Viscount Clifden, who gave Lanhydrock to the National Trust in 1953.
Marks and inscriptions
(printed in white on photograph) WORCESTER CATHEDRAL, FROM N-W. 4524. G.W.W.