Silver presentation key in brown leather box. To commemmorate the opening of the Darite Institute by Viscount Clifden on the 13th April 1910.
A gift from the Hon. Gerald Agar-Robartes, later 7th Viscount Clifden, who gave Lanhydrock to the National Trust in 1953 and continued to live there with his sisters, Everilda and Violet, until his death in 1988.
Marks and inscriptions
/ DARITE INSTITUTE / OPENED BY / VISCOUNT CLIFDEN / APRIL 13TH 1910 / (on key)