Silver presentation key in black leather box presented to a member of the family at the opening of the Sweetshouse Institute in 1908.
A gift from the Hon. Gerald Agar-Robartes, later 7th Viscount Clifden, who gave Lanhydrock to the National Trust in 1953 and continued to live there with his sisters, Everilda and Violet, until his death in 1988.
Marks and inscriptions
/ SWEETHOUSE / INSTITUTE / 1908/ (on key)