George II plain silver tankard with scroll handle and parcel gilt interior. Has a makers mark F.W. 1746
At Saltram by 1951 and accepted by HM Treasury in lieu of full payment of Estate Duty from the Executors of Edmund Robert Parker (1877-1951), 4th Earl of Morley and transferred to NT in 1957.
Makers and roles
Fuller White, silversmith F. W., silversmith