1830 - 1870
Ormolu and porcelain
419 x 229 mm; 140 mm (Length)Order this image
Ormesby Hall, Redcar and Cleveland (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Ormolu mounted mantel clock, the circular dial plate flanked by Sevres panels of flowers and putti with elaborate scroll and flower mounts. Two birds above face and topped with a floral finial, mid nineteenth century. Movement by Raingo Freres, Paris no.385, retailed by Pepin of Paris.
Pennyman collection devised in October 1961 to The National Trust under the terms of Col. J.B.W. Pennyman's will.