290 mm (Height) x 208 mm (Width)
Place of origin
National Trust Museum of Childhood (Accredited Museum)
An instruction sheet which contains how to work the Family Tree House. It shows pictures and instructions on how to work the different aspects of the house.
Purchased on eBay from Michael Adams for the Museum of Childhood in 2016. Palitoy was founded by Alfred Edward Pallet in 1919 under the name of Cascelloid Company in 1937 moved to Coalville in 1965 separated from rest of Cascelloid and renamed Palitoy Division. The Tree House range started production in 1975 discontinued in 1980 the factory closing in June 1994.
Makers and roles
Palitoy Company, manufacturer