An Erard grand pianoforte in a rosewood case, raised on three octagonal tapered supports and with a lyre shaped pedal board. The music stand made up of a single finely and pierced panel. Inscribed on the underside of the keyboard cover, "GREAT EXHIBITION 1851/the only/COUNCIL MEDAL/For Pianofortes/TO ERARD OF/London".
Given to the National Trust in 1994 by Andrew Reeves Esq.
Makers and roles