1060 mm (Length)Order this image
Plas Yn Rhiw, Gwynedd (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Dress. A green silk satin dress c.1920, with V-neckline and three-quarter length sleeves. The skirt with fine pleating and with cream and gold thread embroidery decoration on the dropped waistline, neck and sleeves, ties at waist.
The property was given to the Trust as part of the Plas yn Rhiw estate between 1950 and 1966 by the Misses Eileen, Lorna and Honora Keating in memory of their parents, John William and Constance Annie Keating.