Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
1800 - 1900
310 mm (Height)Order this image
Plas Yn Rhiw, Gwynedd (Accredited Museum)
19th century iron rush light holder on a later wooden base carved with the initials 'P yn R' and 'E.H.L.K.'.
the property was given to the Trust as part of the Plas yn Rhiw estate between 1950 and 1966 by the Misses Eileen, Lorna and Honora Keating in memory of their parents, John William and Constance Annie Keating.
Marks and inscriptions
'P yn R' and 'E.H.L.K.'.(carved in base)