1800 - 1829
leather and brass
200 mm (Length)Order this image
Plas Yn Rhiw, Gwynedd (Accredited Museum)
Mail bag. An early 19th century, leather mail bag with brass clasp, inscribed 'Plas-yn-Rhiw'.
The property was given to the Trust as part of the Plas yn Rhiw estate between 1950 and 1966 by the Misses Eileen, Lorna and Honora Keating in memory of their parents, John William and Constance Annie Keating.
Marks and inscriptions
On clasp: Plas yn Rhiw