Giltwood, paint, mirror glass
244 x 102 cm
Place of origin
EnglandOrder this image
Berrington Hall, Herefordshire (Accredited Museum)
A giltwood and painted pier glass, English, circa 1790. The rectangular plate within a twist border and surmounted by a white-painted panel centred with a large urn resting on laurel leaf sprigs.
Gifted to the National Trust by Lord Cawley in 1979.