Marble and ormolu
77 mm (Height) x 150 mm (Depth); 690 mm (L)Order this image
Attingham Park, Shropshire (Accredited Museum)
Rectangular white marble and ormolu decorated plinth to a Louis XVI striking mantel clock signed by Pierre Gregson of Paris, Horlogier du Roi, circa 1790.
Attingham collection; bequeathed to the National Trust with the estate, house and contents of Attingham by Thomas Henry Noel-Hill, 8th Baron Berwick (1877-1947) on 15th May 1953.