Grantham House, with the Spire of St Wulfram's, with Seven Schoolgirls in White and a Gardener
British (English) School
Oil painting on canvas, Grantham House, with the Spire of St Wulfram's, with Seven Schoolgirls in White and a Gardener, British (English) School, early 19th century. Grantham House and the spire of St Wulfram's seen from the South-east, with seven schoolgirls in white and a gardener.
Given to the National Trust by the Misses Winifred and Marion Sedgwick in 1944 - 50, having presumably been acquired or inherited by their mother, who became the tenant of Grantham House in 1884, and inherited it from her brother in 1924.
Marks and inscriptions
Makers and roles
British (English) School, artist