Fixtures and fittings
Staunton Harold Church, Leicestershire
Three pieces of window glass
The Chapel at Staunton Harold was presented to the National Trust by the 12th Earl Ferrers in 1954. A partial endowment was given by the Dulverton Trust, and the building was restored by public subsciption and with a munificent grant from the PilgrimTrust and grants from the Historic Churches Preservation Trust and the Incorporated Church Building Society.