740 mm (Height); 965 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Staunton Harold Church, Leicestershire
On show at
An oak table (the top cross-banded in different types of oak) and the edges decorated with a band of ebony triangles. The turned central pillar is surrounded by four narrower, turner supports, resting on four curved legs with brass castors.
The Chapel at Staunton Harold was presented to the National Trust by the 12th Earl Ferrers in 1954. A partial endowment was given by the Dulverton Trust, and the building was restored by public subscription and with a munificent grant from the Pilgrim Trust and grants from the Historic Churches Preservation Trust and the Incorporated Church Building Society.