Architecture / Drawings
Paper, pencil and ink
393 x 386 mmOrder this image
Blickling Hall, Norfolk (Accredited Museum)
Ground and first-floor plans for Stody Lodge, c.1846.
Part of the Lothian Collection. The hall and contents were bequeathed to the National Trust in 1940 by Philip, 11th Marquess of Lothian (1882-1940).
Marks and inscriptions
1/8 in to 1 ft Stody Lodge