A selection of psalms and hymns, . appointed to be sung in the parish church at Belton, near Grantham, Lincolnshire.
Place of origin
Belton House, Lincolnshire (Accredited Museum)
13 copies. ,28p. . music . 4to. With blank leaves ruled with music staves (S.76.17 has pencil addition of alto and tenor lines on first leaf). With the quarto leaflet (watermark 1842) tipped in at end and the 'Portuguese Hymn' in MS (hymn lacking from S.76.9, which has a pencil verse of another hymn on end pastedown) Binding: Nineteenth-century tree sheep, double gilt fillet borders; 'Belton Chapel' in gilt on front boards