A selection of psalms and hymns, . appointed to be sung in the parish church at Belton, near Grantham, Lincolnshire.
Place of origin
Belton House, Lincolnshire (Accredited Museum)
,28p. . music . 4to. With blank leaves ruled with music staves. With single sheet loose inside (in melanex folder) with metrical version of 'Psalm 24. St David's' on lower half (no music); watermark 'Kent. 1807'; this derives from the [1808?] 'Psalms and hymns' (cf. NT016513, where all copies have this leaf). Binding: Nineteenth-century tree sheep; double gilt fillet borders. 'Belton Chapel' in gilt on front board. Spine defective, back board loose.