A selection of psalms and hymns, appointed to be sung in the parish church at Belton, near Grantham, Lincolnshire.
Place of origin
Belton House, Lincolnshire (Accredited Museum)
,28p. . music . 4to. Lacking the additional blank music pages. MS inscription on pastedowns, dated 1855 with "No. 2" above. Binding: Tree calf (or perhaps sheep). "Belton Church" in gilt on front boards.