97.8 cm (H); 125.1 cm (W); 52.1 cm (D)
Place of origin
EnglandOrder this image
Goddards, North Yorkshire
A mahogany side cabinet, English, circa 1780. The pair of oval panelled doors opening to reveal a fitted interior with four drawers to one side and shelves to the other, raised on later bracket feet.
Bequest of Miss Mary Ursula Holdsworth to the National Trust in 1981, transferred to Goddards in 1984.