Bronze. The base for the statue depicting Fujin, God of Wind. The bronze base is in the form of a rock with a dragon coiled around it.
Donated to Dyffryn Gardens in 1951 by Grenville Morgan. Previously owned by Glamorgan County Council. Makes up part of the chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens transferred to National Trust ownership as part of the lease agreement of 2012. It was agreed all moveable chattels left by the council would become the property of the National Trust.