Fixtures and fittings
1070 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Dyffryn House and Gardens, Vale of Glamorgan
One of four plaster roundels above the doors in the Great Hall. The roundels all depict a differerent classical scene. This roundel depicts a scene of three women (on the left) holding fruit and offering fruit to a forth (on the right). A cherub leans against her.
Previously owned by Glamorgan County Council. Makes up part of the chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens on loan to the National Trust as part of the lease agreement of 2012. It was agreed only moveable chattels left by the council would become the property of the National Trust.