1330 x 800 mmOrder this image
Dyffryn House and Gardens, Vale of Glamorgan
On show at
One of two cast, cement, urns. With a basket weave bowl on three legged lion paw legs. With lion faces to the base.
Previously owned by Glamorgan County Council. Makes up part of the chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens transferred to National Trust ownership as part of the lease agreement of 2012. It was agreed all moveable chattels left by the council would become the property of the National Trust.