1370 mm (Height); 1300 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Dyffryn House and Gardens, Vale of Glamorgan
One of two cast cement, garden planters. Gadrooned bowls on twist stems. The large shallow bowls were originally planters.
Previously owned by Glamorgan County Council. Makes up part of the chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens transferred to National Trust ownership as part of the lease agreement of 2012. It was agreed all moveable chattels left by the council would become the property of the National Trust.