A Recumbent Lion
Art / Sculpture
890 x 1540 x 660 mmOrder this image
Dyffryn House and Gardens, Vale of Glamorgan
On show at
Not on show
One of a pair of cast cement recumbent lions. This statue sits to one side of the steps. The cast cement appears to be hollow and the statue is cracked.
Previously owned by Glamorgan County Council. Makes up part of the chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens transferred to National Trust ownership as part of the lease agreement of 2012. It was agreed all moveable chattels left by the council would become the property of the National Trust.