Art / Sculpture
Cement and iron
1500 m x 900 m x 550 mmOrder this image
Dyffryn House and Gardens, Vale of Glamorgan
A cement figure of a boy with a dog on a rectangular plinth. The boy holds as shell, or chicken leg in his hand. Cast cement with iron armature.
Previously owned by Glamorgan County Council. Makes up part of the chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens transferred to National Trust ownership as part of the lease agreement of 2012. It was agreed all moveable chattels left by the council would become the property of the National Trust.