[Saved] Gilt-metal tazza with shallow bowl and flat rim edged with rope-moulding and studded with cabochon agates. Inscribed with Earl's coronet, and words (see below)
Marked in Lady Iveagh’s 1966 Inventory, p14. Purchased in 1991 with the aid of a grant from the V&A Museum Purchase Grant Fund
Marks and inscriptions
Presented to the Earl of Onslow by the parishioners of West Clandon on attaining his majority, March 7th 1874. On reverse; Jenner and Newnstuk, 33 St James's Street.