1800 - 1900
920 mm (H)153.6 cm (W)78.7 cm (D)Order this image
Clandon Park, Surrey
[Saved] One of a pair of 19th century mahogany side tables each supported by an eagle with outspread wings standing on a rocky base.
1899 inventory listed in the Dining Room [Speakers' Parlour] 'A pair of 5ft side tables en suite' Marked in Lady Iveagh’s 1966 Inventory, p23 : Purchased by the Department of Environment in 1975 from the 7th Earl of Onslow, transferred to the National Trust in 1977