1600 - 1700
150 cm (H)79 cm (W)58.5 cm (D)Order this image
Clandon Park, Surrey
On show at
Not on show
[Saved] One of a set of four Spanish or Italian walnut scroll elbow chairs with high shaped arched backs and upholstered seats, covered in green linen, turned and square supports and stretchers.
Purchased by the Department of Environment in 1975 from the 7th Earl, transferred to the National Trust in 1977