Historic Services / Lighting
1688 - 1702
Glass, mirror plates (mercury/tin amalgam, some of the plates engraved), lead beads, pine backboard
84 cm (H)33 cm (W)Order this image
Clandon Park, Surrey
On show at
Not on show
[Saved] One of a pair of William and Mary engraved glass sconces each with two S-shaped brass branches, the divided and cartouche-shaped plates engraved with shells, flowerheads and leaves, and with shaped borders in engraved ginger coloured glass.