A rectangular glove box with an all-over olive-wood oyster veneer, with a design of circles and geometric bandings. The lid and base are slightly larger with an overhang. There is a central keyhole on the front side. The interior has cherry veneer linings and wallpaper. The box has a pine carcase and an oak base.
Part of the Windham Collection. The hall and contents were bequeathed to the National Trust in 1969 by Robert Wyndham Ketton-Cremer (1906-1969).