The Sacrifice of Isaac; The Charge to Peter; Unidentified subject.
In the 1840s the Great Hall was radically altered. Heavy oak door-cases were installed, a new ceiling with huge wooden pendants was fitted and these stained glass windows dating from 1450 to the 19th century were added. Today the glass creates beautiful patterns on the walls and floor in the afternoon sunlight.
A stained glass panel comprising three Flemish roundels inserted into a Victorian gothic arch design. The top one depicts - The Sacrifice of Isaac; the centre - The Charge to Peter; the bottom - an unidentified subject.
Part of the collection of stained glass amassed in the mid-nineteenth century by William Howe Windham (1802-1854). It was given to the Church of St Peter Mancroft in Norwich by Robert Wyndham Ketton-Cremer (1906-1969) in memory of his mother, Emily Cremer, nee Bayly (1882-1952), and later returned to Felbrigg Hall. Part of the Windham Collection. The hall and contents were bequeathed to the National Trust in 1969 by Robert Wyndham Ketton-Cremer (1906-1969).