Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
755 x 215 mmOrder this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
Rush light holder with candle holder on wooden stand with square base. Twisted iron stalk in wooden stand, with light holder pivoted out to one side, and top of stalk forming a pincer.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.