Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
255 mm (H)90 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
One of eleven iron rush light holders and rush taper holders. Rush taper holder with iron body, with jaws and twisted light holder arm. Set in a cylindrical cone shaped wooden base.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.