Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
250 mm (H)135 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
One of eleven iron rush light holders and rush taper holders. Rush taper holder with thick iron body with jaws and short adjusting arm. Set into a large circular wooden base with turned grooves. Significant worm damage.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.