Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
290 mm (H)100 mm (W)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
One of eleven iron rush light holders and rush taper holders. Rush taper holder with iron body with wide jaws and spiral decoration to adjusting arm. Set in a cube shaped wooden base.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.